Wednesday, September 7, 2011

10 years ago...

So my birthday is coming up on monday and it's really hard to believe that 10 years ago I was 18 years old.  I was a senior in high school.  I didn't really have any plans on where I thought I wanted my life to go... 

Which brings me to an interesting point.   As life finds me almost 28 years young lol... It may not be the life for everyone, and yeah there are things in my life that didn't really go the idealistic way, however I would not change anything.  My life has had many challenges, and there has been ups and downs.  I truely feel very fortunate to have had to overcome some of the challenges because I am truely a better person.  God has a plan for my family and I know that so I'm ready to take on the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment