Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello world...

It's been a very long time...

I'm not even going to try to back track and try to catch up because I wouldn't end up doing it.  So we are moving forward.  I've done a lot of self evaluating lately.  I have realized a lot about myself that really bothers me and I'm working on changing those things to make my life better. 

So anyways on another note  I got a promotion at work, well I'm not sure what you would call it exactly, I took my old job as store manager back.  It didn't work out the first go around for a lot of different reasons and I know it will work this time.  I'm very confident about it and am making a lot of really good changes for the store,  we also changed owners, and the new one is really excited about things and it's a good place to work again. 

All and all things are really going great for my little family at the moment,  Big boy is doing great and awesome guy is still busy with his job.  Oh and I get to go to class in Chicago for a whole week in May.  I'm really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment