Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My own new adventures...

I was going back to school to become a teacher for either 1st grade or kindergarten.  I went through 3 semester's of school.  The longer I did it, the less I wanted to pursue this career.  I have always loved photography, even when I was little.  I took a photography class in high school and LOVED IT!!  Well recently I decided to change my major so I enroll in the Art Institution of Pittsburgh to get a Bachelor's degree in Photography.  My sister let me come on a photo shoot with her and second shoot it. The only problem I'm struggling with is the posing but I know what I am doing so I know I can do it. So I have a couple people lined up to start photographing and I'm really excited about it.  My Goal is to open my own photography studio and be able to quit my job and have my own business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment