Wednesday, July 8, 2009


Okay so I've been slacking and I haven't posted to 2 months sorry.... Well lets get updated and then I'll start keeping up... hopefully!!!

Where to begin??? So since the last time we talked Big boy did British soccer camp. He loved it, two gentlemen from England came down and taught the kids all the fundamental of soccer which awesome guy and I thought would be great for big boy because when he was on the regular soccer team when they started having games they stopped having practices. It was really funny, the teachers would call it football and big boy thinking that he knows it all would say it's call soccer and laugh really hard!! How funny.... It was a 5 day class and some of the days had themes.

This is super hero day, Big boy is in the dark Vader mask. The had to big super hero costumes for their coaches to dress up in.

This is the whole class on the final day

Big boy with his coaches.

It was a really great experience for him, so if they offer it next year, we will probably let him do it again, he really liked it!!

I also went on vacation doing this period, I was able to do a lot of things with my nieces, nephew, mom, and big boy. We took the kiddos to the zoo, to see the new tigers.

The kids had a really great time. After the zoo we head back because DPD my nephew had a Baseball game that night.

If I remember correctly I think he's team won that night, well we let there and came back to my house where all the kids spent the night with me. In the morning mom came back down, we all went to the parks. We went to the park in the next town over where there is a big train that the kids can play on. Then we came back and then we came back and went to the big park in town.

Kids on top of the train at the train park, all of them has a really great time.

We had a lot of fun at that park too, by the time we left everyone was really tired and cranky. So we left there to go to TAD's softball game which was 30 minutes away from where they live. Well it ended up raining so they stopped the game for a half an hour to see if it would let up, well they were able to finish up the game. However do to the fact that my camera is my baby, I left it in the car after that so it didn't get rained on so I really didn't get any good photos.

TAD before her game.

Well a couple of days later Mom, Big boy and I came down to watch MRD play a Tball game, watching her play Tball was the cutest thing ever!!

She's not the greatest at hitting off the T, but she was really fun to watch, and I'm pretty sure she was having a blast!!!!

Well the rest of the week was pretty slow, one of my other nephews birthday party was that Saturday.

CDW at his 4th birthday party!!

All the kiddos at the birthday party playing in the sprinklers.

MRW letting his dad give him a Mohawk.

The next day my SIL, came to visit so Big Boy, JMW and JMW2, went to the castle park and then they got to swim in the pool that we bought for big boy to help him with his fear of water.

The poor boys were all hot and sweaty that's why they went swimming.

This was my last day of vacation. We had so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Well I am tired reading all of that LOL!! Did it make you tired again?!?! Now you's better keep up!! Your sister is not good at keeping up either so it must be in the blood LOL!!