Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I blew that out of proportion!!!

I had my scope done today, it really wasn't as bad as I convienced myself it would be, go figure, I'm really good about doing that... Waiting to go into the room was the worst, well that and not eatting or drinking anything all morning. So they bring me into this room make me lay down and put an IV into my hand, a blood pressure cuff on my arm, a thingy on my finger, and an oxygen tube. Before I knew was going on I was out of it, I do remember them spraying my throat with something awful to numb it. I finally woke up in recovery later, where they made me drink hot water to make sure I could swollow. She then put me in a wheel chair and wheeled me to awesome guys truck. The doctor informed him that I don't have ulcers, which is what I thought I had. I have a Hiatus hernia so I have a script that I have to take for a month, now hopefully it is the problem, and not something that is the results of the problems.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did well!!! I hope this medicine will work for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! I'm really sick or being sick! LOL.

    ReplyDelete